Whether you’ve received a Birthday Flower Arrangement, an Anniversary Bouquet or picked out a gorgeous bunch for the coffee table, you’ll want to enjoy your flowers from Buderim Floral Art as long as possible.
Here are some quick tips on how to keep your flowers fresh and last as long as possible!
- Cut the Stems – Cut the stems on an angle so that it allows for better water intake. After the initial cut, be sure to re-trim your bouquet once every few days.
- Remove Leaves – Remove any leaves that sit below the water line in your vase. This helps stop bacteria from growing;
- How Much Water to Put in the Vase – When you fill the vase, make sure the cut stems are covered by 3-4 inches (7-10 centimetres) of the prepared water.
- Keep the Flowers away from direct sunlight, heat, drafts and fruit!
- Change the Water and trim the Stems – Change the water and trim the stems every few days!
We hope you love your flowers from your favourite sunshine coast florist, Leah from Buderim Floral Art!