If you have started thinking about Mother’s Day, then you would already know that this year is going to be very different. In all likelihood, the best present you can buy your mum this mother’s day is simple love. You probably won’t be able to hug her. You probably won’t be able to cook her breakfast and do all the usual things. But, there are sooo many ways you can tell your mum you love her. Here are five things you can give her this mother’s day:
- Flowers are obviously our first choice :);
- Add to her garden, a plant is a wonderful gift that keeps on giving;
- Write a her a letter. Like, write it, in your handwriting. How long since you wrote your mum a letter? Trust me, she will love it.
- Mum’s love old pictures, or new ones! Give her a new brag book, one that is up to date and has everyone in it!
- Wash her car, inside and out! I don’t know many mums that love washing the car, but do really enjoy a clean car.
- Books, most mum’s love a good book – support an Australian author!
- Cook her a meal and drop it off – honestly, cooking can become a chore after a certain number of years for a lot of mum’s. Surprise her with a beautiful home cooked meal that you made for her. I like chicken and leek pies ! 🙂
- Video messages of love! Most mums just want to feel love from their loved ones! Tell her why you love her and what you cannot wait to do with her when Covid has gone and the world has settled down.
- Just tell her how much you miss her hugs.
- Chocolate, Wine and Candles – you cannot go wrong with any of those!
You don’t have to splash money around when you spoil your mum this year… give gifts from the heart. Your mum will be missing her family so make sure you go the extra length to tell and show her how you love her!